- Dr. Orin Levine
International Vaccine Access Center at the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School
of Public Health
- Ms. Sandy Wrobel
CEO and Managing Director
Working Group charter
To develop an action plan to ensure global access through reliable financing and supply of high quality affordable vaccines with formulations and presentations that meet the needs of all countries.
- Develop an efficient and effective supply procurement strategy
- Determine an affordable pricing strategy
- Recommend a comprehensive financing strategy that includes:
- Approaches to meet projected financing needs
- Approaches to get greater return on available financing
- Create opportunities to improve demand forecasting methods and tools
Supply (sufficient production of high quality vaccines to meet demand), pricing (affordable pricing), and financing (reliable financing to ensure global access).
Questions or inquiries about this working group, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.